Re: YUM CRASHES WILL BLOW AWAY CACHE DOWNLOADS. GUARANTEED!

Dan Thurman wrote:

Now... I am reporting this to whomever that cares and I will not file a
bug report at this time.  Anyone who wants to do this can do this on my
behalf if they so wish.  As for me, I am going to get a beer and call it
a day.
Without meaningful information, this is less than useless. Sorry this happened to you but no one can really help without a real bug report (as opposed to a rant).

Thomas