Re: YUM CRASHES WILL BLOW AWAY CACHE DOWNLOADS. GUARANTEED!

It appeared to me that the default cache retention behavior changed with
FC5 (from FC4) and that you can turn retention back on by changing
the /etc/yum.conf file.

I ran into some dependency issues and sure enough, the next time I ran
yum all the previous downloads were gone. I changed it to retain cache
files and things worked as before.

I don't have my FC5 system in front of me so I can't provide the exact
config line that needs changing.

Cheers, Greg.

--
Greg Kilfoyle <greg kilfoyle com>