Theming grub/gdm/gnome

jim39cornette at netscape.net jim39cornette at netscape.net
Tue Apr 4 01:57:51 UTC 2006

If RR can't do it. someone else might.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Cornette <jim39cornette at netscape.net>
To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list at redhat.com>
Sent: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 21:36:56 -0400
Subject: Re: Theming grub/gdm/gnome

  wwp wrote:
 > Hello Jim,
 > >> gnome-themes-extras-0.8.1-1
 >>

 >> This is with extras, livna as repos in addition to core.
 > > even w/ core, extras and livna repos enabled. Any hint?
 > > > Regards,

  I know that it is installed. I don't know how to query its repo if
installed. There really are not that great of themes to go too far out
of your way hunting down the package.

 Here is a summary.

 Name : gnome-themes-extras
 Arch : noarch
 Version: 0.8.1
 Release: 1
 Size : 16 M
 Repo : installed

  The GNOME themes extras package is a collection of metathemes for the
GNOME
  desktop environment. This package requires that you use a GNOME 2.2
release ornewer to work properly. The design goal of this package is to
give GNOME usersan extra set of themes that are not only functional,
but also eye catching.

 Jim

 PS - email address changed.

 -- 21:34:41 up 6 days, 14:17, 8 users, load average: 0.42, 0.74, 0.88