Re: ./configure command

Mauriat Miranda wrote:

[snip]

Although I agree, if you can get it through yum, it is a preferred
method, but that does not mean that the package you get will be any
better or worse for your system than something you compiled yourself.

Precisely what I said, and he argued against it. We'll see what
kind of response you get.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.