Fedora Foundation

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Apr 5 03:22:08 UTC 2006

I am personally fine with this. As always, you have my support and
utmost gratitude.

The only objection that I have is that by tossing it out to the list,
you have invited the list to comment upon it but commentary on this
heavy traffic is more than you and the rest of the board, save Rahul
seem to want to deal with and you provided no other avenue for
commentary.

Craig