Re: Fedora Foundation

On Tue, 2006-04-04 at 20:22 -0700, Craig White wrote:
> I am personally fine with this. As always, you have my support and
> utmost gratitude.
>
> The only objection that I have is that by tossing it out to the list,
> you have invited the list to comment upon it but commentary on this
> heavy traffic is more than you and the rest of the board, save Rahul
> seem to want to deal with and you provided no other avenue for
> commentary.

Not all of the board needs to read all the comments and its not hard to
follow a single thread even in a high traffic list. I can summarize and
followup with the board on important questions if needed. If you have a
better idea for getting feedback, we can take in that suggestion too.
The floor is open.

Rahul