Quanta on FC5 shows wrong accented characters

Dear All

I have an HTML document produced with Quanta on FC4, but when I open
it with Quanta on FC5, the accented characters are not properly shown.
How can I have Quanta showing the accented characters correctly and
saving the HTML document with the correct accented characters?

Thanks in advance,

Paul