configuring squid

Anyone know a good guide for configuring squid on FC
(5)? I don't really know much about squid, but I'd
like to use it for a couple different things.

1) proxy'ing web traffic from my work desk.
2) proxying and optionally filtering web traffic from
home.

I'm happy to read up; just need some good links.

╔══╗
║ j≈
╚══╝