repoquery reports problem: 'module' object has no attribute 'yumconf'

Robinson Tiemuqinke hahaha_30k at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 22:55:17 UTC 2006

Hi,

 I just installed yum-utils for my FC4 box, but the
tool repoquery in it reports problems. Please help.

[root at testnode01 x86_64]# rpm -q yum-utils
yum-utils-0.3.1-1.fc4
[root at testnode01 x86_64]# repoquery --whatprovides
glibc
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/repoquery", line 640, in ?
    main(sys.argv)
  File "/usr/bin/repoquery", line 592, in main
    repoq = YumBaseQuery(pkgops, sackops, opts)
  File "/usr/bin/repoquery", line 298, in __init__
    self.conf = yum.config.yumconf()
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute
'yumconf'
[root at testnode01 x86_64]#