Fedora Foundation (permission of the translation)

Zembutsu Masato zem at pocketstudio.jp
Thu Apr 6 11:18:25 UTC 2006

Hello, Max

I am a Fedora, user. I live in Japan.

Contribution about your "Fedora Foundation" attracted my interest.
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2006-April/msg01022.html

I whom if your permission can get want to translate your mail
into Japanese. I am eager that even a Japanese community wants
to share your thought.

Please give me translation permission for Japanese.

(I want to introduce a result of translation to the public on
the Japanese mailing list. I don't earn a monetary profit. And,
I present the pointer of your remark with having gotten your
permission in the community.)

It is hoping that the discussion related to open source by
transmitting your will to the Japanese community is deepened.

Regards,

Zembutsu Masato       Pocketstudio.jp Mail: zem at pocketstudio.jp

Tel: +81-50(5532)8606  Fax: 076(476)9137  Skype: zembutsu ICQ: 5231046
GPG Key: 0xF093EC1D  Linux Wiki http://pocketstudio.jp/linux/
GPG Fingerprint: 657B D1B3 7E4F E13B 8653   6E7C AF8D 3D55 F093 EC1D