How do I fix this evolution problem?

alan alan at clueserver.org
Thu Apr 6 19:43:55 UTC 2006

On Thu, 6 Apr 2006, Paul wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I keep getting the following error message. Any ideas on how to fix it?
>
> Error while Storing folder 'Inbox'.
>
> Summary and folder mismatch, even after a sync

I ran into that problem with a couple of mail folders after moving from
SuSE 10.0 to Fedora 5.

I copied the maildir file containing the damaged mailbox to a different
location and then deleted all the indexes.  I then used "import" and
reimported them back into evolution.  Worked fine and the problem has not
returned.

--
"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over." - Frank Zappa