Evolution mystery

Steffen Kluge kluge at fujitsu.com.au
Fri Apr 7 01:52:39 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-04-06 at 13:02 -0700, Craig White wrote:
> > 2. Awhile ago someone indicated that evolution has a feature that is
> > called bounce in mutt.

I believe this feature is missing in evolution. If I'm wrong and
somebody can tell me where to find it, I'll buy him or her a beer!

> What it means is to transfer the message to
> > another address just as it was delivered to me. Same header and
> > everything. I can not find that feature. Where is it?
> ---
> Actions => Forward As => Redirect

That's not the same, unfortunately. Firstly, the message itself gets
changed (e.g. re-formatted from HTML to text), attachments are not
included and the mail headers change. Mutt's bounce simply resends the
message as received, with the only difference being a new envelope
recipient.

Sadly missed in evolution...

Cheers
Steffen.