OT: New article: Let's block cracker using denyhosts

beartooth beartooth at adelphia.net
Fri Apr 7 20:02:21 UTC 2006

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 17:13:04 +0200, Alexander Dalloz wrote:

> Am Do, den 30.03.2006 schrieb Paul Howarth um 17:08:
>
>> I find this quite often too. However, if the content looks sufficiently
>> interesting, it's worth trying setting the "Page Style" to "No Style"
>> in Firefox under the "View" menu, which gets rid of the css that the
>> site has used to make their content unreadable :-)
>>
>> Paul.
>
> Nice tip, thanks Paul - it helps a lot for this kind of design :)
>
> Alexander

Here's a tip you may or may not find useful. If you set your default
browser to be Dillo, and it hits such a display, you can either copy the
URL from Dillo (faster and more easily for the most part than from gmane
or an email)into another open browser -- or look at a thread dated 1/13 &
14/2006 and called "Current color control??" on
gmane.comp.web.dillo.devel; there's a suggestion there from Jorge Arellano
Cid which was way beyond me but may appeal to Alexander and others at his
level.

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Neo-Redneck Linux Convert
FC4&5; Pine 4.64, Pan 0.14.2.91; Privoxy 3.0.3; CXO 5.0.1