Installing FC5 on Headless Apple XServe

Good morning all. I'm attempting to install FC5 on a headless Apple Xserve but am having problems configuring the PXE OS. I'm using the pxeos command to setup the PXE OS but it is asking for the location of the images/pxeboot directory which does not exist in FC5. So what is the proper way of setting up pxe so I can boot the Xserve off of tftp and do a remote FC5 install?

Thank you for your help
Evan Klinger
Donald Bren School of Computer Science
University of California, Irvine