[Fwd: Re: Fedora Foundation]

magicus magicus at snet.net
Sat Apr 8 18:20:02 UTC 2006

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> 2:28 AM on a friday night and I am spending my own time answering you.
> That should tell you something about my interest in listening to you
> guyys.
>

>>> Currently that is not
>>> what you are doing.
>
> We differ on that opinion. If you have any solutions to offer, I am
> listening.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to problems at 2:28 am on your
own time.  I tend to do the same for my customers even though I am
(obviously) not 'on the clock' at the time, I cannot speak for others
and I certainly appreciate it...

yrs in teh v0id,
furlan

--

Links: http://del.icio.us/furlan

Home:  http://flprim.us/index.html

"The whole world is about three drinks behind." -- Humphrey Bogart