Dual Boot and FC 5

Russell Golden dragonite.wylie at verizon.net
Sat Apr 8 21:03:28 UTC 2006

Yeah I have to do that every so often with my Shrike/WinXP laptop. It
wasn't that XP wouldn't boot, though, sometimes when i start it i get
this weird series of console beeps that really shouldn't be there. I
just boot linux, do a #grub-install /dev/hda and it's back to normal.
sometimes the MBR just randomly screws up *shrug* never trust a computer