amarok-xine package?

Thought I'd try amarok for its ability to organize my music collection. However, after installing it, I discovered it will not play my mp3 files. A little research said I needed the amarok-xine package. However, I haven't turned one up yet. Anyone know of an amarok-xine rpm package for x86_64 architecture for Fedora Core 4?