Logical Volume Vs HDD

Hey mates,

Is it possible to create a single Logical Volume partition on two (or more) HDDs? I mean, for the user it would all be mounted under the /, but still it would span the space of both HDDs to make it bigger in size...

I am planning on installing FC4 to my PC and then upgrading it to FC5, and it would be great if the LV would just span both my HDDs...

Thanks

--
Cheers,
     A. Helmy