Re: AUTH with sendmail and saslaud on FC3

Herward Hoyer (gua808) wrote:
Thank you for your Help!

I just kill the line
define(`confAUTH_OPTIONS', `A')

,limit the auth mechs to
define(`confAUTH_MECHANISMS', `LOGIN PLAIN')

(TLS is working fine)

and It works!

Can I kill these lines now?
FEATURE(`access_db',`hash -T<TMPF> -o /etc/mail/access.db')dnl
FEATURE(`blacklist_recipients')dnl

I don't need any access_db anymore because I want to send mails from all over the internet no matter what IP-Address I got.

I'd keep the access_db if I was you. It's useful for far more than allowing relay by IP address.

Paul.