Re: Installing FC from internet

Ali Helmy wrote:

Is there anyway I can install FC (any version) from the internet, without having access to CDs or a CD-burner? I mean I have a WinXP PC, and I want to install FC to, but I don't have any CD-drive on that machine...

I do, though, have a good internet connection, so... is it do-able?

Yup. You want to use "Grub for NT" to boot the installer. This document discusses how:

http://marc.herbert.free.fr/linux/win2linstall.html

The document recommends using the isolinux images, though I usually use the vmlinuz and initrd.img files from images/pxeboot/. I'm not sure there's any difference, they're the same size in each directory.