Help: -- How to setup sendmail.mc and /etc/mail/authinfo for sbcglobal.net users??

Robinson Tiemuqinke hahaha_30k at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 21:37:39 UTC 2006

Alexander,

 Thanks. It sends out emails without any flaws..

 But suddently I found that it could not receive
emails..

 I tried to run "telnet testnode01.example.com 25"
directly from outside and sending an email, I can
receive it, but when I send messages from outlook or
my free mail account at yahoo.com, I could not
receiving emails any more.

 Any suggestions? the sendmail.mc has no changes.

 Thanks.