httpd in FC5; LDAP directives

Joachim Backes [RHRK] joachim.backes at rhrk.uni-kl.de
Tue Apr 11 11:37:25 UTC 2006

Hi,

I installed httpd in FC5 using the directives

LDAPTrustedCA /etc/openldap/cacerts/ca.crt
LDAPTrustedCAType BASE64_FILE

But if I start the server, he complains about these directives by

Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 770 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'LDAPTrustedCAType', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the
server configuration
                                                            [FAILED]

As I understood, ssl is standard part of httpd, so why this error message?

Any comments appreciated.

Regards

--
Joachim Backes <joachim.backes at rhrk.uni-kl.de>
University of Kaiserslautern,Computer Center [RHRK],