korganizer & kpilot

Ok, I finaly have my TX syncing but the calendar gives me problems. The very first time is sync'd fine and uploaded all my entries into korganizer. The second time i sync'd it wiped out the calendar on my palm and it wont sync back even if I telly it to copy from PC to hand held. Strangely new entries on my palm get added to korganizer but never the other way around

any thoughts?