Re: ASUS MoBo support for NVidia chipsets in FC

Deboo ^ wrote:
Hello,
Wanted to know if the ASUS A8N-SLI MoBo supports 64 bit FC4/5 linux? If someone is usingthis under FC 64bit, please let me know. Regards,
Deboo

--
Please don't Cc: me, I'm subscribed to the list.
I think the more appropriate questions would be, does the nForce4 SLI chipset and nForce4 network chipset and Realtek ALC850 sound chipset and nForce4 SATA chipset, etc support 64-bit? I have no problems with the mentioned network and SATA chipsets (and even NVRAID0, up until 2.6.16, but that's a dmraid issue). I have nForce4 Ultra, not SLI, but again no issues. The main component that would have to support 64-bit though, obviously, is the processor; as long as the A8N-SLI supports the 64-bit processor you're going to use, it supports FC 64-bit.