Re: Installing FC from internet

Ali Helmy wrote:

What I just noticed, though, is that http://zeniiia.linux.org.uk/pub/distributions/fedora/linux/core/5/i386/os does infact contain a directory named /repodata, but this directory however, does not have a repodata.xml file in it...

Yeah, it looks like that mirror was built using 'wget', and may be broken. I'd pick a different mirror.