No module named RPM

I have just upgraded to FC5, but I somehow lost my yum. When I run yum, I get a "No module named rpm" message. Is there anyplace I can get a new rpm? I have looked all over my machine and can't seem to find one. If I type rpm I get a lovely "bash: rpm: command not found" error.

Can someone please help me?

Thanks,
Don

--