Re: OT: Hardware opinions sought

On Wednesday 12 April 2006 16:46, Craig McLean wrote:

> They might also be able to give you an idea of the expected hardware
> requirements, or at least more information about the applications involved?

True.  I need to talk to him about this.

> And congrats you your grandson on getting accepted to uni!

Thanks.  I did have some doubts as to whether he was wise, going into that
field.  It's clearly very competitive, and I have the suspicion that it may
be a young man's game - not a lifetime career.  He's very keen to do it,
though, so he deserves our backing.

Anne