Re: failed to install FC5 from cds- failed to locate man rpm

On Thu, 2006-04-13 at 19:27 +0300, Maria Tsiolakki wrote:
> When trying to install FC 5 from cds, it fails, during the
> installation of selected rpms. It is complaining that the
> man-1.6c-1.2.x86_64.rpm, can not be located on the cd-rom. I have
> tested my cd image and it was successful
>
> Any suggestions?

It generally means that there is an error on the CD that media test did
not  find. I have found this error when the disks were good but it was a
SCSI machine. But the latter is just pathological and I cannot explain
it.
--

Aaron Konstam
(210) 656-0355