Re: Presentation hell in FC4

Anne Wilson wrote:
I have an .sxi presentation that needs updating. To my horror, I find that OpenOffice2 crashes every time I try to work with it. I have tried opening it and saving to different formats, including odp, but every time I get a crash when trying to work with the document. OOo2 does manage to recover the file, but I can't work with it.

http://bugzilla.redhat.com/
is your friend.

-- Rex