random freezes

I am experiencing random freezes, mostly when using applications such as Skype. I like to use Gnome.

I already looked for the logs and was not able to find anything helpful. I would appreciate if I could have any assistance in troubleshooting this.

Thanks
Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com