Re: update notifier applet for FC5?

Hello,

Can someone please point me in the right direction with this issue?

On my fc3 machine, at the login prompt, when I enter a username and press enter , instead of displaying the password prompt, it displays the username prompt again. It seems I can no longer log onto the system, however, I can secure shell into it and it logs me in just fine.
Is this a Grub problem?

Thank you in advance.

Ric.