Re: update notifier applet for FC5?

Excuse me, why are you replying to my post with a question that has nothing to do with it???

Do you happen to know how to use a mailing list?

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Verdugo <richverdugo gmail com>
To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list redhat com>
Sent: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 15:35:39 -0700
Subject: Re: update notifier applet for FC5?

Hello,

Can someone please point me in the right direction with this issue?

On my fc3 machine, at the login prompt, when I enter a username and press enter , instead of displaying the password prompt, it displays the username prompt again. It seems I can no longer log onto the system, however, I can secure shell into it and it logs me in just fine.
Is this a Grub problem?

Thank you in advance.

Ric.