firefox probs

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Apr 15 09:05:19 UTC 2006

Greetings;

In kde, setting the file associations so that an html link gets firefox
instead of mozilla, how does one go about haveing firefox actually use
the link passed to it as opposed to downloading the link to temp, and
then display it half assed as a file:// access?

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: