Re: Fedora Frog - problem solver for Fedora

can't say for sure, but the new driver could change it's name in
device section to 'ati' or 'fglrx'.. you could try looking further in
rpm.livna.org, as they are the ones that created that package.

sorry, but I can't give you no better advice.
hope you'll fix this problem ;)

raivis