Re: Missing mouse cursor in FC5-x86-64 installation.

Gordon Gallup wrote:
> Thanks for the response.  I have looked into /etc/X11/xorg.conf and
> there is nothing there that obviously refers to a hardware cursor.
> Does this have anything to do with "Protocol" "IMPS/2" rather than
> "auto"?  Or, is this set somewhere else entirely?
> GAG

You have the correct file.  In the Device section there are parameters
for the videocard and its driver (nv).  That's where you *add* a line
that says Option "HWCursor" "off".

See bugzilla 182517.  That's the bug that I am dealing with.  YMMV.

Debbie