New thread, broadcom 802-11 related

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Apr 18 01:47:58 UTC 2006

On Monday 17 April 2006 08:55, Tim wrote:
>Forgot about this bit:
>
>Claude Jones:
>>> Surely there is a way to extract it and get the driver and
>>> .inf file that ndiswrapper wants as an argument?
>
>Gene Heskett:
>> Yes, but that means I've got to figure out howto mount that ntfs
>> partition.
>
>Are those files small enough that you can transfer them through
>something else, so you don't have to mount NTFS?  (Floppy, e-mail them
>to yourself if you really have to.)

I got that sorted, they are copied.  Strangly, I can us mc to copy it to
another name, and that also fails, but if I rm that, and 'touch' that
same name, then cp can copy it but ndiswrapper cannot.  I've emailed
the list on srcforge to see if that might be some help.

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: