phpMyAdmin book recommendation

Don Russell fedora at drussell.dnsalias.com
Tue Apr 18 20:28:08 UTC 2006

Does anybody have phpMyAdmin book recommendations?

I already have "MySQL" 2nd Ed, DuBois but frankly, I find the CLI a pain
in the neck to create/query databases. I want to install phpMyAdmin on
FC5 and do things that way. I got things rolling in Extras so a yum
install will install phpMyAdmin (soon?) ;-)

I've only spent a few hours with phpMyAdmin (on another system) and
thought it was pretty cool... but, I suspect I was only scratching the
surface of what it can do for me.... hence the idea of getting a decent
book. :-)

Thanks for any recommendations (to get, or to avoid) :-)

Don