Resolved: FC5 K3B cannot continue multisession

Fajar Priyanto fajarpri at cbn.net.id
Wed Apr 19 04:27:10 UTC 2006

On Saturday 15 April 2006 23:08, Fajar Priyanto wrote:
> Hi all,
> When I tried to continue a multisession disc written by FC4's K3B in FC5,
> it errored that said 'cannot find multisession info'. While actually it
> could read the previous multisession when I clicked on import multisession
> info. It just failed when trying to burn continued session.
>
> The problems still persists even after I upgrade the K3B to 0.12.24.
> Has anyone experience this and find a workaround?
> Thanks,

Finally the mistery is resolved!
It turns out that in FC5, the k3b can only continue the multisession from it's
own writing. Any session from FC4 cannot be continued. Even erasing a CDRW
from FC4 cannot be done.
Hopefully this info is useful for everyone.
http://linux2.arinet.org
11:27:08 up 3:00, 2.6.15-1.2054_FC5 GNU/Linux