Connecting to internet ADSL or Dialup?

Hi

I have a broadband connection which is basically PPOE.
This was setup in windows under Broadband connections in Network connections.
I set this up in FC by giving the command adsl-setup as root. It was working great

Some time ago the validity expired and I had to renew the same.
This time the service provider  made some changes and created a connection in the Dialup group in Windows
It is the same connection as earlier with the same DNS etc.the server ip has changed.
Only difference I could find was that the properties showed ISDN instead of PPPOE(earlier one)

I am confused. How do I setup this in Linux. The service provider has no clues either as he hasnt used any os other than windows

thanks
Ninad