Re: Looking for hierarchical text editor

Paul Smith <phhs80 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I am looking for a fast hierarchical (tree structured) text editor
> along the same lines of kjots, but more advanced. I have so far found
> tuxcards, but its development seems to be discontinued. Any
> suggestions?

I've been using Notecase from the extras repo happily for a while now.
One feature that I like is that it supports encryption, which may or
may not be important to you. Since you mention knowit in the other
subthread, I think I'll try that for comparison.  --freeslkr