Re: .Net & C#

Ed Greshko wrote:
Ali Helmy wrote:
Hey mates,

Being in Microsoft's Imagine Cup - Project Hoshimi, I have to use C# &
Visual Studio .Net, which forces me to keep WinXP on my other pc... is
there someway I could operate these on my local FC machine?

I have wine installed, so is there someway I can find a C# [.Net] IDE?

Why not run Vmware or Xen and XP as the guest.  They you can run your M$
stuff in a Virtual machine on your FC HW.

I suggest using Qemu. It is free and REALLY fast. To have improved speed (needed for XP), though, you need to compile it with kqemu support. http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu
-Steven