NetworkManager tutorials?

Greetings;

Subject...Is there such a thing?  I've browsed the limited docs
installed on FC5, without finding anything that tells me how to
configure it.  All I know is that if I start those 2 daemons, I have to
manually restart the network to restore service, and
that /etc/NetworkManager is an empty directory.

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: