Re: Fedora (RedHat) doesn't release complete Kernel Source for FC5

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 06:12:14 -0700
"Johnny Deep" <etabeta inbox com pk> opined:
> Maybe they think that Fedora users are to stupid to compile their
> own kernel. But if you wan't take away TPM features from kernel or
> the fat present in the vendor kernel because you need a quickiest
> boot up you can't do it. In the past someone of them said that
> people downloading full kernel source steal band for nothing.
> RedHat is the first Linux vendor as made a lot of money using the
> free work of a lot of developer in the world they use it nowadays
> too, the work of pieces of Fedora is merged into RedHat Enterprise
> Linux and they don't give a little bandwidth. Personally I'll
> switch to Ubuntu Dapper as soon as it'll come out.

DEMAND an immediate refund! Yeesh. You can always use a vanilla
kernel.
--
Our DNSRBL - Eliminate Spam: http://www.TQMcube.com
The Dirty Dozen Spammiest Ranges: http://tqmcube.com/dirty12.php