Wireless Routers for Linux?

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Thu Apr 20 21:07:56 UTC 2006

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006, Aaron Konstam wrote:

> On Thu, 2006-04-20 at 15:21 -0400, Bob Goodwin wrote:
>> John Mason Jr wrote:

any ap that you can run openwrt on.

http://wiki.openwrt.org/TableOfHardware

I've had very good luck with the Buffalo WHR-G54S, which is cheap ($53)
runs linux from the outset, and works even better with openwrt white
russian on it.

In production networks we use almost all cisco 1200 or variat ap's but
they're a little pricey (~$700 with A & G) for home use.

Joel Jaeggli  	       Unix Consulting 	       joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu