Re: Wireless Routers for Linux?

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wrote:
Bob Goodwin <bobgoodwin wildblue net> writes:

I bought a Linksys WRT54g, gave up on it and returned it.  The
installation software only works with Windows ...

Strangely enough, I went out and bought a wrt54g a few years ago
simply because it ran linux and one could administer it as any other
linux machine.

Only the version 3 and 4 ran linux, the version 5's went back to vsworks because Linksys got GPL shy. They do still produce a version with Linux but you have to hunt for it.

--
Chris Mason
NetConcepts

believed to be clean.