Re: RealPlayer help needed.

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006, Aaron Konstam wrote:

I have done this so may times you htink I owuld rmember how to od it but
I can't. I have mplayer installed it will play video with sound.

I also have realplay installed but when I go to the NPR website and try
to play audio streams in firefox, mplayer opens up and the audio stream
is not played.

Can someone help and tell me how to make the audio streams play
correctly? Right now I am trying to do this on an FC4 machine which I
have done before as I said, but I am failing.

Go into the sound driver volume control and make sure that PCM is on and unmuted.

--
"Waiter! This lambchop tastes like an old sock!" - Sheri Lewis