XMMS minimizing issues

Hi,
I'm currently running Fedora core 5. Recently I downloaded and installed XMMS, however, there is a small 'issue' when I try to minimize it: instead of minimizing, all other open windows are displayed with no border/title bar for a while. I would be interested to know if anyone else has this problem, and what is causing it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
George