Re: partition management in linux

Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
> Just a minor correction - 32Gb is an artificial limit that XP has
> when creating FAT32 partitions. I have used Windows 98 with a 60Gb
> FAT32 partition with no problems.

Ever tried debugging it with the built-in defragger? *That's* what can't
cope with more than 32 GB in a partition, and that was why Win 98 had
the artificial limit.

With XP, I suspect Microsoft just wanted people to have a reason to move
to NTFS.

James.

--
E-mail address: james |    John's Inverse Law of Physics:
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | You do Physics -- you get inverted.