Another FC5 question re lappys & lm_sensors

Greetings;

I note from a chkconfig --list that lm_sensors is running, but
apparently not configured.

running sensors-detect, it went thru the whole menu without finding
anything to look at on this HP dv5320us laptop.

Is there any hope for a solution?

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: