Re: USB thumb drive questio

Hi Marc,

> mine is in /media/disk and fc5 mounted it automatically.

On FC3 it is mounted automatically, with its icon displayed on desktop.
 But my FC5_64 nothing was displayed on desktop.

# mount /dev/sdb /mnt (or /media)
# mount /dev/sdc /mnt (or /media)
# mount /dev/sdd etc.
can't mount the thumb drive.  Neither is there an enty on /etc/fstab.

The thumb drive was locked, the LED light glowing and then off.  But I
can't find it.

B.R.
SL